Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Where is my pin?

daal

I am having difficulties using the new tabs, because I don't see a pin anywhere to pin websites to the tabs. I am using the latest FF (13), but there was no pin in version 12 either. I assume I have somehow disabled the function somehow, but I don't know what the problem might be. How can I enable the pin?

I am having difficulties using the new tabs, because I don't see a pin anywhere to pin websites to the tabs. I am using the latest FF (13), but there was no pin in version 12 either. I assume I have somehow disabled the function somehow, but I don't know what the problem might be. How can I enable the pin?

Tutte le risposte (2)

You can change the order of the boxes on the about:newtab page and drag them to a different position to pin them to that position or you can remove them by clicking the close X of an item to block them.

You can drag a bookmark or history item and drop them in a slot on the about:newtab page to pin them.

Changes are stored in the chromeappsstore.sqlite file in the Firefox Profile Folder under the pinnedLinks key and blockedLinks key.