Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

When I print a selection of text the top half of the first line is cut off, i. e. isn't printed, OS X 10.7.2, Firefox 9.0.1.

keisele81

When I try to print selected text ("Print Selection Only"), the top half of the first line of the first page is chopped off. Then the last line is chopped in half (top half on the bottom of page 1, bottom half on top of page 2). This occurs on all subsequent pages.

When I try to print selected text ("Print Selection Only"), the top half of the first line of the first page is chopped off. Then the last line is chopped in half (top half on the bottom of page 1, bottom half on top of page 2). This occurs on all subsequent pages.

Tutte le risposte (3)

I have a very similar problem on the same versions of Firefox and OS X as the OP.

For me, the cutoff problem occurs on the top and bottom of ALL pages intermittently, depending on the line spacing of the current selection (or so I assume).

Modificato da TimBu il

Using FF 10.0.2 --Printing selection works fine in internet explorer, but I have the same problem as noted above. Please help--nothing seems to fix this. Thank YOU.

FF 10.0.2-- Here is what works for me now: Under page setup choose 90% vs. fit to page...working so far for me....Hope it helps.