Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Can't print pdf. pages and the toolbar is inactive(print, save, mail, etc.).

gowom

When a pdf file is loaded and I want to print, it won't. Does not matter if I use the "file" "print" drop down command or the print icon in the toolbar. Also the "save" and "mail" icons in the tool bar do not work. I can save the file to "My Documents" and then print but that's not how it's supposed to work. OS is Vista sp2.

When a pdf file is loaded and I want to print, it won't. Does not matter if I use the "file" "print" drop down command or the print icon in the toolbar. Also the "save" and "mail" icons in the tool bar do not work. I can save the file to "My Documents" and then print but that's not how it's supposed to work. OS is Vista sp2.

Tutte le risposte (1)