Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Is there a shortcut to close the current tab group or to close all tab groups (now when I close firefox, it restores my tabs when re-opening)

Loewenchen

Is there a shortcut to close the current tab group or to close all tab groups (now when I close firefox, it restores my tabs when re-opening). Sometimes I just want to close everything and have a new clean FF when starting. Thx!

Is there a shortcut to close the current tab group or to close all tab groups (now when I close firefox, it restores my tabs when re-opening). Sometimes I just want to close everything and have a new clean FF when starting. Thx!

Tutte le risposte (1)

You can use Clear Recent History to clear the Browsing History if you close Firefox and do not want to keep the visited sites from the current session.

App (pinned) tabs and Tab Groups (Panorama) are stored as part of the session data [1] in the file sessionstore.js [2] in the Firefox profile folder [3].