Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Firefox 5.0 doesn't play Window Media Player (WMV) files.

Skyhigh00

Not sure when this problem occurred since I don't really play WMV files until recently, but I do remember it working correctly before Firefox 4.0. Whenever I load any type of WMV file in Firefox, it doesn't seem to play the files. The "Play" is there, and it seems that the file is completely loaded, but when I press the play button, it says "Connecting", then it doesn't say anything and nothing appears. Before, I would get a message on the bottom telling me the % of the download/stream was buffered, but not anymore. Any idea what the cause of this might be?

Not sure when this problem occurred since I don't really play WMV files until recently, but I do remember it working correctly before Firefox 4.0. Whenever I load any type of WMV file in Firefox, it doesn't seem to play the files. The "Play" is there, and it seems that the file is completely loaded, but when I press the play button, it says "Connecting", then it doesn't say anything and nothing appears. Before, I would get a message on the bottom telling me the % of the download/stream was buffered, but not anymore. Any idea what the cause of this might be?

Tutte le risposte (1)