Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

T-Mobile G2 hardware keyboard types characters out of order

bhb2048

I have a T-Mobile G2 phone. When I use the hardware keyboard to type in textboxes, about half the characters appear before the previous character rather than after. If I use a virtual (screen) keyboard, typing is fine.

I have a T-Mobile G2 phone. When I use the hardware keyboard to type in textboxes, about half the characters appear before the previous character rather than after. If I use a virtual (screen) keyboard, typing is fine.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Soluzione scelta

Please see https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/788063 which discusses the problem quite thoroughly.

TLDR will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for the quick reply, am downloading the latest nightly now.