Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

How do I stop Pop Ups and Block certain websites?

billdeimos

I am getting some unwanted pop ups on Firefox and I'd like to be able to manually add them to a list of unwanted sites.

Can I compile a list like this of unwanted sites for FireFox?

Are there better pop up blockers available that I can use?

Finally, I added a site that I thought was bad to the OK list on Firefox's sites to allow Pop Ups and now I realize I wanted to add to a a list of DON'T allow, how can I go back and erase that site from the list of OK sites? All I see are a list of sites to block, but none that are allowed and none that I can add to.

I am getting some unwanted pop ups on Firefox and I'd like to be able to manually add them to a list of unwanted sites. Can I compile a list like this of unwanted sites for FireFox? Are there better pop up blockers available that I can use? Finally, I added a site that I thought was bad to the OK list on Firefox's sites to allow Pop Ups and now I realize I wanted to add to a a list of DON'T allow, how can I go back and erase that site from the list of OK sites? All I see are a list of sites to block, but none that are allowed and none that I can add to.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Firefox is supposed to block all popups, except those for the domains you add the the Allowed list you found.

See this:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked