Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

append add bookmarks to another copy of firefox on other pc

AnonymousUser

I want to add append old bookmarks to another copy of firefox on another pc, but I don`t want my current bookmarks deleted when I import the old bookmarks, how can I get the old bookmarks and the folder heirarchy I set up on my first firefox into my new firefox and its existing bookmarks and folders?

I want to add append old bookmarks to another copy of firefox on another pc, but I don`t want my current bookmarks deleted when I import the old bookmarks, how can I get the old bookmarks and the folder heirarchy I set up on my first firefox into my new firefox and its existing bookmarks and folders?

Tutte le risposte (3)

Importing a bookmarks.html file will append existing bookmarks. The json backups will replace existing bookmarks.

Soluzione scelta

Export the bookmarks to an HTML file: Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > Import & Backup > Export HTML

Import that HTML file on the other PC. Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > Import & Backup > Import HTML : "From File"