Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Firefox 3.6.6 reverts to 3.6.3 on reboot

AnonymousUser

I've installed firefox 3.6.6 but every time I reboot and re-launch firefox, it reverts to 3.6.3 I'm running Windows 7 64bit, and have full admin privileges. I've uninstalled Firefox, and done a "clean" install and still its going to version 3.6.3

This happened

A few times a week

I've installed firefox 3.6.6 but every time I reboot and re-launch firefox, it reverts to 3.6.3 I'm running Windows 7 64bit, and have full admin privileges. I've uninstalled Firefox, and done a "clean" install and still its going to version 3.6.3 == This happened == A few times a week

Tutte le risposte (1)

We'll need some more info about your Firefox setup. Go to Help > Troubleshooting Information, then click Copy all to Clipboard. Open a reply to this post, and go to Edit > Paste to paste the info from your Troubleshooting Information page.