Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

When I'm on the facebook.com and notification come to me, appear only when I refresh the page !!

AnonymousUser

When I'm on the facebook.com and notification come to me, appear only when I refresh the page !!

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== I am a new user and previously used Internet Explorer 8.0

When I'm on the facebook.com and notification come to me, appear only when I refresh the page !! == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I am a new user and previously used Internet Explorer 8.0

Tutte le risposte (1)