Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Applications in my Mac Mini OS X 10.5.8 will not accept an upgrade from FF 3.5.1. Should I bother trying to fix this?

AnonymousUser

When I move the upgraded version of FF into my applications folder, it is not accepted. I have a mac mini, OS X 10.5.8 and am trying to upgrade FF3.5.8

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== Any time I try to upgrade

When I move the upgraded version of FF into my applications folder, it is not accepted. I have a mac mini, OS X 10.5.8 and am trying to upgrade FF3.5.8 == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == Any time I try to upgrade

Tutte le risposte (4)

Does your Leopard account have permission to update installed software?

I don't know if my Leopard account has permission to install updates. I do get Apple software update notifications regularly and those work - how can I find out? thanks, darryl

Ctrl-click on the Applications folder, and select Get Info. At the bottom of the Applications info window, there is a section called "Sharing and Permissions"

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox#Mac_OS_X ..... Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean reinstall. Install the new version that you have downloaded.

Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.