Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

saved web pages display as text

AnonymousUser

After I save a web page on my computer, where I try to display it later, it displays as text only. I resaved the .htm file again making sure to save as HTML Only, but it doesn't help. The saved page should display as a web page does, not as text.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== I just noticed it today

After I save a web page on my computer, where I try to display it later, it displays as text only. I resaved the .htm file again making sure to save as HTML Only, but it doesn't help. The saved page should display as a web page does, not as text. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I just noticed it today

Tutte le risposte (1)

You need to use Save as Webpage, Complete to get the CSS and image files.