Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Apri

Locked accounts prevent other accounts from receiving emails

DavisAflton

Today all my yahoo & aol accounts were locked (About 10) . I had to release all 10 of them before Thunderbird can receive emails on accounts that are not locked (other than hotmail , gmail etc). I am reasonably sure this is not a yahoo / aol issue (though I know they are owned by same company Verizon Media )

Because I have seen this problem in the past with other email domains . If hotmail or gmail is locked then I cannot receive any yahoo emails until I release all locks on hotmail or gmail etc accounts

I read somewhere it may be auth issue such as OAuth2 but all my my settings are correct to OAuth2

Today all my yahoo & aol accounts were locked (About 10) . I had to release all 10 of them before Thunderbird can receive emails on accounts that are not locked (other than hotmail , gmail etc). I am reasonably sure this is not a yahoo / aol issue (though I know they are owned by same company Verizon Media ) Because I have seen this problem in the past with other email domains . If hotmail or gmail is locked then I cannot receive any yahoo emails until I release all locks on hotmail or gmail etc accounts I read somewhere it may be auth issue such as OAuth2 but all my my settings are correct to OAuth2

Tutte le risposte (2)

What exactly does "locked" mean here? IOW what wording or behavior is seen on the screen?

And what exactly does "release" mean here? IOW what action did you take?

Davis, because you asked for help, we'd like to understand how you are doing. Please click on the link in the email and gives us an update.

Thanks

Richiedi supporto

Bisogna accedere al proprio account per rispondere nelle discussioni. Se non si possiede ancora un account, inserire una nuova richiesta.