Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Apri

I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar

Austine J Agabi

I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar.

I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar,I want Add Grok AI chatbot Agent to use in Firefox sidebar.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Hi,

The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. When a Mozilla employee jumps into a discussion, you'll see the Mozilla Staff label next to their name.

If you wish, you can leave feedback for developers on the Mozilla Connect website. Click the Firefox Menu Fx89menuButton button in the toolbar, click Help and select Share ideas and feedback…. Alternatively, you can use this link. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.

You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.

Considering that the Grok AI is a disinformation propaganda bot owned by the hated billionaire Elon, I would be surprised if Mozilla would add it as a ai chatbot option.

Richiedi supporto

Bisogna accedere al proprio account per rispondere nelle discussioni. Se non si possiede ancora un account, inserire una nuova richiesta.