Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Apri

why can't I sign in? I changed my password and it still won't sign in.

patjrdn

I am disgusted. I have been trying to sign in and first changed my password, but it still wont let me sign in and says my new password is incorrect. I've wasted almost an hour doing what should be fairly straightforward.

I am disgusted. I have been trying to sign in and first changed my password, but it still wont let me sign in and says my new password is incorrect. I've wasted almost an hour doing what should be fairly straightforward.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Sign in to what ?

Richiedi supporto

Bisogna accedere al proprio account per rispondere nelle discussioni. Se non si possiede ancora un account, inserire una nuova richiesta.