Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Emojis not visible on macOS Sequoia

Riccardo Bergamaschi

I cannot see any emoji on any website (see emojipedia.org's home page as an example, in the attachments). All emojis display as if they were fully transparent; this happens everywhere: in the web page window, in the devtools window and in the search bar. However, Firefox is the only affected app on my system; every other app shows emojis normally.

This also happens in safe mode (I restarted Firefox holding the alt/option key); in fact, I took the screenshots below in safe mode. Disabling the advanced protection on web pages doesn't seem to help either.

I can confirm the `font.name-list.emoji` setting is set to `Apple Color Emoji` (although it does not show as edited, i.e. it's not bold in the `about:config` page).

I cannot see any emoji on any website (see emojipedia.org's home page as an example, in the attachments). All emojis display as if they were fully transparent; this happens everywhere: in the web page window, in the devtools window and in the search bar. However, Firefox is the only affected app on my system; every other app shows emojis normally. This also happens in safe mode (I restarted Firefox holding the alt/option key); in fact, I took the screenshots below in safe mode. Disabling the advanced protection on web pages doesn't seem to help either. I can confirm the `font.name-list.emoji` setting is set to `Apple Color Emoji` (although it does not show as edited, i.e. it's not bold in the `about:config` page).
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (3)

In this section of the forum we speak Italian. For english support -> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/firefox/form

next said

In this section of the forum we speak Italian. For english support -> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/firefox/form

Sì scusate, non avevo notato che era il forum in italiano, spero si legga ugualmente

Per me è indifferente, ma per gli utenti che arrivano su queste pagine è importante che il messaggio sia in italiano.