Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Firefox won't stop explaining how to access my hidden tabs

HundredsAnd100s

Every few days a popup appears that tells me "An extension, Panorama Tab Groups, is hiding some of your tabs. You can still access all of your tabs from <down arrow>." It has two buttons: Disable Extension and Keep Tabs Hidden.

There seems to be no way to turn this off. I *want* the tabs hidden; that's why I have the extension installed. And I really don't want to be pestered with this popup like this. How do I stop it?

Every few days a popup appears that tells me "An extension, Panorama Tab Groups, is hiding some of your tabs. You can still access all of your tabs from <down arrow>." It has two buttons: Disable Extension and Keep Tabs Hidden. There seems to be no way to turn this off. I *want* the tabs hidden; that's why I have the extension installed. And I really don't want to be pestered with this popup like this. How do I stop it?
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (1)

Sounds like an add-on issue that has not been updated in 5yrs. If the extension was not installed, there would be no issue.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/panorama-tab-groups/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search