Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

CAN NOT COPY AND PASTE TEXT OR IMAGE ON WHATSAPP WEB.

yedeko

I can not copy a text or image from somewhere into whatsapp web. I figure out to change some setting.Now i am able to do it for text but still I can't for images.Neither copy paste from keyboard or with right click. I have no issue with other browsers. please fix it.

I can not copy a text or image from somewhere into whatsapp web. I figure out to change some setting.Now i am able to do it for text but still I can't for images.Neither copy paste from keyboard or with right click. I have no issue with other browsers. please fix it.

Tutte le risposte (1)

This was a bug with WhatsApp that they fixed yesterday. You may need to open up another Whatsapp Web window to get the update notification as the new WhatsApp version is said to be 2.2335.6.

https://github.com/webcompat/web-bugs/issues/125920