Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

I cannot close the Message Filters window and I can't close a filter if I look at it to edit.

wonderinggal

My filters aren't working correctly. They are filtering things to the wrong folders and to wrong folders in other accounts. I opened the Tools filters in an account to check it's filters and was able to open the list of filters for that account. I then opened the first filter to Edit to see if I needed to change something in it to work correctly.

I cannot edit the filter and I cannot close the filter's Edit window to see the rest of the list. There is no Save button at the bottom of the Edit filter either.

Why are the filters moving things to the wrong folders (sometimes multiple copies of a message to different folders and accounts)? Why can't I edit a filter? Why can't I close the windows?

My filters aren't working correctly. They are filtering things to the wrong folders and to wrong folders in other accounts. I opened the Tools filters in an account to check it's filters and was able to open the list of filters for that account. I then opened the first filter to Edit to see if I needed to change something in it to work correctly. I cannot edit the filter and I cannot close the filter's Edit window to see the rest of the list. There is no Save button at the bottom of the Edit filter either. Why are the filters moving things to the wrong folders (sometimes multiple copies of a message to different folders and accounts)? Why can't I edit a filter? Why can't I close the windows?
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (1)

I also observe something similar (M1 Mac, Ventura 13.3) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1410245