Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Mesage filters seem to work, but now I can't find to edit

mortalhero

I created a filter called BulkMail and set it to put all filtered mail into the folder called BulkMail. It's worked fine for a long time and it is, apparently, still working. But now I'd like to edit the filter and when I enter 'Tools/Message Filters' I only see the window with 'filters for: myemail...' but no filters in the list. It's empty. Where are my filters? What am I doing wrong? Thank You.

I created a filter called BulkMail and set it to put all filtered mail into the folder called BulkMail. It's worked fine for a long time and it is, apparently, still working. But now I'd like to edit the filter and when I enter 'Tools/Message Filters' I only see the window with 'filters for: myemail...' but no filters in the list. It's empty. Where are my filters? What am I doing wrong? Thank You.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Filters are per account, so I guess you have not set the correct account in the filters dailog to see your filter.

The account shown at the top of the filters dialog is my account. There are three accounts in the pull down menu, and none of them appear to have filters associated with them.