Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Usernames and Passwords on New iPhone

Bagwell

New iPhone 14 pro - Moved everything over from the old phone - Signed into Firefox and synced - All bookmarks are present - The option to use saved login information from FF is present - The websites where I have saved logins are all present and listed in the same order as my desktop (desktop version works fine btw)

The problem is that the usernames and passwords are not present for any of the websites. They are just blank when I try to use it directly from a login screen. (pic#1) I can select the website from the list and FF recognizes and recommends the correct website’s “info”, but when I tap it it just autofills blanks.

If I access passwords from the menu options while I am not trying to login to a specific website, I can see the same correct list of websites with saved info, but it says “no username” for all of them and the passwords are blank. (pic#2&3)

New iPhone 14 pro - Moved everything over from the old phone - Signed into Firefox and synced - All bookmarks are present - The option to use saved login information from FF is present - The websites where I have saved logins are all present and listed in the same order as my desktop (desktop version works fine btw) The problem is that the usernames and passwords are not present for any of the websites. They are just blank when I try to use it directly from a login screen. (pic#1) I can select the website from the list and FF recognizes and recommends the correct website’s “info”, but when I tap it it just autofills blanks. If I access passwords from the menu options while I am not trying to login to a specific website, I can see the same correct list of websites with saved info, but it says “no username” for all of them and the passwords are blank. (pic#2&3)
Immagini allegate

Modificato da Bagwell il

Tutte le risposte (1)

Original post formatted these details awkwardly. Hopefully this works better. However, the usernames and passwords are not present for any of the websites. They are just blank when I try to use it directly from a login screen. (pic#1) I can select the website from the list and FF recognizes and recommends the correct website’s “info”, but when I tap it it just autofills blanks. If I access passwords from the menu options while I am not trying to login to a specific website, I can see the same correct list of websites with saved info, but it says “no username” for all of them and the passwords are blank. (pic#2&3) Attached screenshots