Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Passwords on Firefox

jeromehureaux

Hello, I saved some passwords on firefox but since, I have disable my Iphone password. I see a message « enable password on touch id on this device to save password on firefox ». Can I save passwords on firefox without a phone code ? If yes, how please ? Thanks

Hello, I saved some passwords on firefox but since, I have disable my Iphone password. I see a message « enable password on touch id on this device to save password on firefox ». Can I save passwords on firefox without a phone code ? If yes, how please ? Thanks

Tutte le risposte (1)

Hi

I believe that you will need to have a device password in place for you to be able to do this.