Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Firefox won't load pages, settings, etc

mike.in.it

Firefox had an update today, so I clicked the update button. When I launched it again it:

- won't load any webpages. It doesn't even try to load pages. - I can't even load about:support - won't open settings from the menu - won't open the add-ons so I can't try disabling any extensions. - It won't launch it troubleshoot mode

I've uninstalled, rebooted my machine, installed Firefox again and the above behavior still happens.

The "about firefox" still works and says I have the latest version: 91.0.1

Any thoughts on what I should try next?

Firefox had an update today, so I clicked the update button. When I launched it again it: - won't load any webpages. It doesn't even try to load pages. - I can't even load about:support - won't open settings from the menu - won't open the add-ons so I can't try disabling any extensions. - It won't launch it troubleshoot mode I've uninstalled, rebooted my machine, installed Firefox again and the above behavior still happens. The "about firefox" still works and says I have the latest version: 91.0.1 Any thoughts on what I should try next?

Tutte le risposte (1)

You can check for issues caused by a corrupted or incomplete Visual C++ installation that is missing runtime components (Redistributable Packages) required by Firefox, especially VCRUNTIME140_1.dll.

See "Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019":

You may not need the latter (32-bit version) if you use 64-bit Firefox. You may have to reboot the computer.