Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Change how Firefox allows searches from its Default Tab

paulcreedonau

Firefox 'new tab' defaults to a Firefox home page with a google search bar. See screenshot 1 When I try to enter a search item in the google search bar on the page it , searches in the address bar instead - even though that is turned off. See screenshot 2 Any tips on how do I keep the search in the google line on the page and not in the Address bar

Firefox 'new tab' defaults to a Firefox home page with a google search bar. See screenshot 1 When I try to enter a search item in the google search bar on the page it , searches in the address bar instead - even though that is turned off. See screenshot 2 Any tips on how do I keep the search in the google line on the page and not in the Address bar
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta