Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Turn off search in address bar

Tim Allman

With FF 89 on MacOS the behaviours of the new tab page and address bar have changed. Previously I turned off search in the address bar preferring to do searches on the DuckDuckGo site which I set as my new tab page. Now, upon typing into the DDG search control focus immediately shifts to the new address/search bar. I want the old behaviour because I prefer to keep these functions separate. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance.

With FF 89 on MacOS the behaviours of the new tab page and address bar have changed. Previously I turned off search in the address bar preferring to do searches on the DuckDuckGo site which I set as my new tab page. Now, upon typing into the DDG search control focus immediately shifts to the new address/search bar. I want the old behaviour because I prefer to keep these functions separate. How do I do this? Thanks in advance.

Tutte le risposte (1)