Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

No replies to "lost bookmarks & personal tabs after Firefox update"

philipgperry

Have had no reply to my question yesterday. I did ask the same about 6 days ago and had 2 replies but the replies have disappeared . How can I access those replies please. Thankyou Philip

Have had no reply to my question yesterday. I did ask the same about 6 days ago and had 2 replies but the replies have disappeared . How can I access those replies please. Thankyou Philip

Tutte le risposte (2)

Because of scam posting, all new posting must be okayed by the administrators. This could delay the post showing up for many hours.


Go to the top of any support.mozilla.org web page and press your user icon to see your Mozilla profile. Including your questions and answers.

Many thanks Fred. I will wait for later information to solve the problem.

Philip