Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

sending emails

sampat232

I had to update my password for my email account. I can still receive emails but I can't send any emails out. It asks for the password and when I put it in this is what shows: Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because connecting to Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.watchtv.net failed. The server may be unavailable or is refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again.

I had to update my password for my email account. I can still receive emails but I can't send any emails out. It asks for the password and when I put it in this is what shows: Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because connecting to Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.watchtv.net failed. The server may be unavailable or is refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again.

Tutte le risposte (1)