Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

will import from another browser import the bookmark bar ?

jmusich1

under file in firefox in the import from another browser feature. willl that import my bookmark bar as well ? I am going from Safari on a mac . Thanks

under file in firefox in the import from another browser feature. willl that import my bookmark bar as well ? I am going from Safari on a mac . Thanks

Tutte le risposte (1)

Hi jmusich1,

Good question. From what I understand you need to first open Safari and export the bookmarks as an html file first.

See our chosen solution from one of our valued contributors : Import Bookmarks From Safari {link}

Reference article: Import data from another browser {link}

Let me know if you need further assistance.