Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

There's nothing on the screen that shows up when I replied to your e-mail. Where do I click to confirm that I got the e-mail?

PepSam

I got to a point where I received an e-mail from Firefox. On the e-mail it said "confirm your account" or something of that nature. There was no place on the screen to click. Why not?

I got to a point where I received an e-mail from Firefox. On the e-mail it said "confirm your account" or something of that nature. There was no place on the screen to click. Why not?

Tutte le risposte (1)

What email service are you using? It look like a email setup program is blocking content. Or Security software is removing the link.

Modificato da WestEnd il