Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

How do I get Thunderbird to change the password being sent to retrieve my e-mail?

RWiegand2

When I use Thunderbird to download my e-mail, I get the error message "Sending of password for j*********@bellsouth.net did not succeed. Mail server inbound.att.net responded: Server error - Please try again later.

My e-mail password has changed.

How do I get Thunderbird to ask for the new password?

When I use Thunderbird to download my e-mail, I get the error message "Sending of password for j*********@bellsouth.net did not succeed. Mail server inbound.att.net responded: Server error - Please try again later. My e-mail password has changed. How do I get Thunderbird to ask for the new password?

Tutte le risposte (1)

Check the Port and type of authentication you are using.