Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Password problem

GuyDean

I changed my Yahoo.com e-mail password and then entered the new password into Thunderbird. BUT, when I attempt to download e-mail off the Yahoo website, I get the following error:

"Sending of password for user gdbateman@yahoo.com did not succeed. Mail server pop.mail.yahoo.com responded: Server error - Please try again later."

Why is this happening and how do I fix it? I didn't have this problem just a few minutes prior to changing the password.

I changed my Yahoo.com e-mail password and then entered the new password into Thunderbird. BUT, when I attempt to download e-mail off the Yahoo website, I get the following error: "Sending of password for user gdbateman@yahoo.com did not succeed. Mail server pop.mail.yahoo.com responded: Server error - Please try again later." Why is this happening and how do I fix it? I didn't have this problem just a few minutes prior to changing the password.

Сви одговори (1)

The usual problem is Yahoos new but a bit late security changes. Read about their settings less secure apps and application specific passwords. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27791.html https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN15241.html