Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

No longer receiving app notification sounds in FF 49 for Windows.

HeyEph

Running Win 7 Enterprise. Can play videos and listen to audio clips. But, I get no app notification sounds through my external or internal speakers.

Example: Whatsapp Web, FB Chat, etc.

Thanks!

Running Win 7 Enterprise. Can play videos and listen to audio clips. But, I get no app notification sounds through my external or internal speakers. Example: Whatsapp Web, FB Chat, etc. Thanks!

Tutte le risposte (2)

PS - No problem with Chrome.

BTW, I see that notifications are set to "Allow" in the Control Center for these sites.