Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

We are using ADFS for SSO and can't get firefox 41.0 to behave in the same fashion as ie.

marhum

I have setup MS ADFS 3.0 and have it working seamlessly in i.e when it's added to the intranet zone but firefox gets stuck on the company page prompting for credentials. I've changed network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris, network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris and network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris config settings without success.

I have setup MS ADFS 3.0 and have it working seamlessly in i.e when it's added to the intranet zone but firefox gets stuck on the company page prompting for credentials. I've changed network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris, network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris and network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris config settings without success.

Tutte le risposte (4)

I have also changed the primary authentication on the page from iwa to forms to cert based with no effect.

hi, is this something that regressed after the update from firefox 40.0.3 to 41.0?

New installation and not had it working in firefox I did test sso with 40.0.3 and upgraded to 41.0 to see if any improments have been made with epa.

since this is quite a niche problem & we at support.mozilla.org are rather focused on end-users you might get a better response when you post your question to the Mozilla Enterprise Working Group mailing list... https://wiki.mozilla.org/Enterprise