Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

How to record live streaming video with Firefox?

firefox001

I am running on Firefox 38.0.1 and windows 7. I want to record live streaming video (online) to my computer. I thought some add-on could do it but there isn't any! All the add-ons are for downloading online videos but not record (download) LIVE streaming videos (from online). Maybe I can install a video tuner and just record my monitor screen? Is there a video tuner that can do this? I want to record a cooking show (Live streaming) so I can watch it some other time. By the time the show starts, I am still on my way home. So I would like to just leave the computer on at home, set it up, and it will just record it when the time comes. Thanks.

I am running on Firefox 38.0.1 and windows 7. I want to record live streaming video (online) to my computer. I thought some add-on could do it but there isn't any! All the add-ons are for downloading online videos but not record (download) LIVE streaming videos (from online). Maybe I can install a video tuner and just record my monitor screen? Is there a video tuner that can do this? I want to record a cooking show (Live streaming) so I can watch it some other time. By the time the show starts, I am still on my way home. So I would like to just leave the computer on at home, set it up, and it will just record it when the time comes. Thanks.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Hello firefox001,

We have an add on which will which solve your this problem. Please try out this one. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/media-stealer/

Regards, Gautam sharma.

No, it doesn't work. Besides, it can't schedule a download. I guess I do need a video tuner to just schedule/record the screen now. Do you guys have any suggestions?