Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

search button searches ebay.com not ebay.co.uk

deltabravo

When I search using my search bar, The ebay button takes me to the us ebay site. How can I change it to the UK site?

When I search using my search bar, The ebay button takes me to the us ebay site. How can I change it to the UK site?
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (3)

Soluzione scelta

Get an eBay UK search plugin, which you can get from the Mycroft site. http://mycroftproject.com/search-engines.html?name=ebay+uk

wow, that's awesome. Thank you!!!

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution more easily.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.