Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
How to slow down the scroll, using touchpad.
I'm using Asus x550v. Before firefox I was using chrome and everything was ok. I really like firefox, but when i try to scroll a page (to scroll I need to swipe my to fingers over the touchpad) It's really fast. Is there a way to slow it down. Thanks in advance.
Tutte le risposte (1)
You can try changing your preferences in the about:config page:
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.
- In the search box above the list type in mousewheel and wait for the list to be filtered
- You can try decreasing/changing any of the following preferences and test scrolling on a page in another tab until you find a value that makes things comfortable for you:
- general.smoothScroll.mouseWheel.durationMaxMS (assuming smooth scrolling is enabled)
- If you want to reset the preference to default, you can right click on the row of these modified preferences and select Reset