Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Copying selected Sent messages from one system to another

ronks

When I was on vacation, I used a laptop to send and receive e-mail. I told TBird not to delete incoming mail from the server, so I was able to retrieve it later onto my home desktop system. But the mail I sent out is only on the laptop; is there a way to copy selected sent messages from the laptop to the desktop's Sent folder?

When I was on vacation, I used a laptop to send and receive e-mail. I told TBird not to delete incoming mail from the server, so I was able to retrieve it later onto my home desktop system. But the mail I sent out is only on the laptop; is there a way to copy selected sent messages from the laptop to the desktop's Sent folder?

Tutte le risposte (4)

hold CTRL while you click to multiple select the messages. drag them to a USB key/drive. Sneakernet the key to the next machine and reverse the process. Dragging the files to the send folder.

Thanks! To clarify (I'm a little slow this morning):

- I would open both Windows Explorer and TBird side by side on the laptop; 
- copy each sent message from TB to Explorer (say a thumb drive), which saves it as an .eml file there;
- plug the thumb drive into the desktop system;
- copy each .eml file from Explorer to the Sent folder there.

Does that sound right?

Soluzione scelta

you got it.

Yes, I think that did it!