Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

how do I move web addresses from a folder in windows explorer into a bookmark folder

Mark

I have folder of favorites (urls) from IE in a folder in Windows Explorer. I created a new bookmarks folder. how do I move these urls into the new bookmarks folder?

I have folder of favorites (urls) from IE in a folder in Windows Explorer. I created a new bookmarks folder. how do I move these urls into the new bookmarks folder?

Semua Balasan (1)

See the following article.

In case of problems, first export your bookmarks in Internet Explorer as an HTML file, then import them in Firefox from the HTML file.