Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

Themes not loading

GlennT

I am searching through the Find more Themes page. They either don't open or I get a An unexpected error occurred when trying to open them. I've updated to the current version, and still not working.

Also I have Grammarly for Firefox added, for my word spell checker, but it keeps using the windows checker. How do I fix that.

I am searching through the Find more Themes page. They either don't open or I get a An unexpected error occurred when trying to open them. I've updated to the current version, and still not working. Also I have Grammarly for Firefox added, for my word spell checker, but it keeps using the windows checker. How do I fix that.

Semua Balasan (1)

This sounds like a network error. Has it resolved since?

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.