Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

add image to my custom theme with manifest.jsn

emakobayashi628

I have been trying to edit a preexisting theme from mozilla store by using this link. I was wondering whether there was a way to make a section other than the top header an image, because in the colors bit I can only add rgb or css color string.

Here is the code just in case: {

 "manifest_version": 2,
 "version": "1.0",
 "name": "Animated Kimi no Na wa",
 "theme": {
   "images": {
     "additional_backgrounds": [
       "images/your_name-cropped.gif"
     ]
   },
   "properties": {
     "additional_backgrounds_alignment": [
       "center center"
     ],
     "additional_backgrounds_tiling": [
       "repeat"
     ]
   },
   "colors": {
     "toolbar": "rgba(31, 34, 61, 0.24)",
     "toolbar_text": "rgb(180, 201, 240)",
     "frame": "rgb(8, 11, 33)",
     "tab_background_text": "rgb(255,255,255)",
     "toolbar_field": "rgba(54, 58, 89, 0.69)",
     "toolbar_field_text": "rgb(255, 255, 255)",
     "tab_line": "rgb(205, 35, 185)",
     "popup": "rgb(31, 34, 61)",
     "popup_text": "rgb(215, 226, 239)",
     "popup_highlight": "rgb(205, 35, 185)",
     "popup_highlight_text": "rgb(180, 201, 240)",
     "tab_loading": "rgb(205, 35, 185)",
     "ntp_background": "rgb(42,42,46)"
   }
 }

}

I have been trying to edit a preexisting theme from mozilla store by using [https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/manifest.json/theme#images this link]. I was wondering whether there was a way to make a section other than the top header an image, because in the colors bit I can only add rgb or css color string. Here is the code just in case: { "manifest_version": 2, "version": "1.0", "name": "Animated Kimi no Na wa", "theme": { "images": { "additional_backgrounds": [ "images/your_name-cropped.gif" ] }, "properties": { "additional_backgrounds_alignment": [ "center center" ], "additional_backgrounds_tiling": [ "repeat" ] }, "colors": { "toolbar": "rgba(31, 34, 61, 0.24)", "toolbar_text": "rgb(180, 201, 240)", "frame": "rgb(8, 11, 33)", "tab_background_text": "rgb(255,255,255)", "toolbar_field": "rgba(54, 58, 89, 0.69)", "toolbar_field_text": "rgb(255, 255, 255)", "tab_line": "rgb(205, 35, 185)", "popup": "rgb(31, 34, 61)", "popup_text": "rgb(215, 226, 239)", "popup_highlight": "rgb(205, 35, 185)", "popup_highlight_text": "rgb(180, 201, 240)", "tab_loading": "rgb(205, 35, 185)", "ntp_background": "rgb(42,42,46)" } } }

Semua Balasan (2)

Sorry, I meant manifest.json in the title, that was a typo

Best is to take this to the Add-ons forum on Discourse.