Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved Diarsipkan

Now my browser using Win 10 FF v47.0.1 when I open anylink a new window opens--before it always OPENED A NEW TAB!! How do I get it back to only open a new tab

EDDIE T.

I do not want FF to automatically open a new window instead of when i request to open my email account I want the next tab to open on the same window---like it used to before I updated the browser.

I do not want FF to automatically open a new window instead of when i request to open my email account I want the next tab to open on the same window---like it used to before I updated the browser.

Semua Balasan (3)

Solusi Terpilih

Type about:preferences#general<enter> in the address bar. Under Tabs, mark Open new windows in a new tab instead.

FredMcD said

Type about:preferences#general<enter> in the address bar. Under Tabs, mark Open new windows in a new tab instead.

A GENTLEMAN AND A GENIUS, THANK YOU SO MUCH (AND REALLY I AM NOT A DUMMY) JUST COULD NOT GET WHAT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE)!!!! THANKS AGAIN I WILL PAY IT FORWARD.

Glad to help. Safe Surfing.