Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved Diarsipkan

why do the same tabs open every time I boot up and open FF

polarisgold

I shut down my laptop every night. Use to when I rebooted and opened FF the browser would ask if I wanted to open the previous days tabs or start a new session. FF does not do that any more it just starts up with the same tabs I looked at a week ago. And when I go to the Most Visited link in FF and delete the tabs I don't want opened they open anyway......how do I fix this.

I shut down my laptop every night. Use to when I rebooted and opened FF the browser would ask if I wanted to open the previous days tabs or start a new session. FF does not do that any more it just starts up with the same tabs I looked at a week ago. And when I go to the Most Visited link in FF and delete the tabs I don't want opened they open anyway......how do I fix this.
Baca jawaban ini dalam konteks

Solusi Terpilih

Semua Balasan (3)

try this:

go to TOOLS then OPTIONS then GENERAL then in session When firefox starts put SHOW MY HOME PAGE, click OK to save changes, then exit firefox and re-start it.

If you have 1 home page then firefox when it starts this page it will open only, if you have 2, this 2 etc.

thank you

Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.

That worked! Thanks. One more question. Why have I lost the option of choosing weather or not I want to open all the previous days tabs or start a new session on opening FF?

Solusi Terpilih