my address book has disappeared
I have used Thunderbird email for years and my address book has gone away
I have used Thunderbird email for years and my address book has gone away
How do I remove these unwanted local books from Address book?
Thunderbird locked up. Followed forum advice to reload Thunderbird. Identified legacy abook.sqlite and history.sqlite files but these will not import to reloaded Thunderb… (čitajće wjace)
Thunderbird locked up. Followed forum advice to reload Thunderbird. Identified legacy abook.sqlite and history.sqlite files but these will not import to reloaded Thunderbird. Confirmed these files are not read only. Any advice much appreciated..
Instead of the Thunderbird Address Book, I'd like to use my Mac OS Contacts. How may I do this?
I want to sync my Contacts data from Thunderbird email to Zoho. Google advises a two-step approach. 1) export contacts from Thunderbird to computer drive, which I did. 2)… (čitajće wjace)
I want to sync my Contacts data from Thunderbird email to Zoho. Google advises a two-step approach. 1) export contacts from Thunderbird to computer drive, which I did. 2) import that data into Zoho. The problem is that Thunderbird's zip file it too large; it exceeds 500MB.
Possible solutions: 1) divide the zip file for manageable, multiple imports to Zoho; 2) or can thunderbird export in Zoho's preferred formats (CSV, LDIF, or VCF)? 3) or can the zip file be converted to either of these formats.
I have called Zoho's tech support, but they cannot assist. Now, I am stuck.
Please advise.
I really need help I tried digging through the help articles but found nothing.
Comment créer une nouvelle liste de contacts de type excel. Rmq générale ... Thunder évolue et c'est bien. Apparaissent de nouvelles propositions et sous-programmes / n… (čitajće wjace)
Comment créer une nouvelle liste de contacts de type excel.
Rmq générale ... Thunder évolue et c'est bien. Apparaissent de nouvelles propositions et sous-programmes / nouveaux noms sans les définir préalablement , ce qui suscite la méfiance.
I'm still learning Thunderbird after years of using/supporting Outlook. So far, so good. Today I wanted to create a Mailing List. I found a support article on this dat… (čitajće wjace)
I'm still learning Thunderbird after years of using/supporting Outlook. So far, so good. Today I wanted to create a Mailing List. I found a support article on this dated 2/13/15. It said:
Create a mailing list
Open the Address Book. Select File > New > 'Mailing List'. Enter a suitable name for the mailing list.
In version 156.0.1 this doesn't seem correct any more. I've uploaded an image of the menu I get. There doesn't seem to be any Mailing List option. 2015 was a long time ago, so I'm guessing this Article is WAY out of date and Mailing List creation has changed. Any guidance?
At least two of my contacts contain more than one email address, but not all of the email addresses appear in TB; the relevant cards in TB contain some but not all of the… (čitajće wjace)
At least two of my contacts contain more than one email address, but not all of the email addresses appear in TB; the relevant cards in TB contain some but not all of the addresses in the macOS address book.
I have Thunderbird 155.0 installed and also, TBSync + Google-4-TbSync to synchronise contacts between TB and Google. However, I have just realised it hasn't been working … (čitajće wjace)
I have Thunderbird 155.0 installed and also, TBSync + Google-4-TbSync to synchronise contacts between TB and Google.
However, I have just realised it hasn't been working for several months and TBSync is no longer compatible.
Are there other tools/techniques available to sync the contacts with Google?
I am unable to have my mail contacts from AOL imported into Thunderbird. I verified that cookies are enabled in Thunderbird: ≡ > Settings > Privacy & Security &… (čitajće wjace)
I am unable to have my mail contacts from AOL imported into Thunderbird.
I verified that cookies are enabled in Thunderbird: ≡ > Settings > Privacy & Security > Accept cookies from sites is checked.
I cannot see the OAuth2 dialog panel. <-----!!!!!
I am in the country in which I normally use the account and my Norton VPN is off.
The authentication method in ≡ > Account Settings > Server Settings set to OAuth2 for AOL.
it appears that creating a mailing list is no longer supported, why, or how do I do it now?
Thunderbird 156.0 32bit has all my contact addresses but 156.0 64bit does not How do I import addresses from 32bit to 64bit?
I am working on a Mac mini 2018, with Sequoia 15.7.5 installed, with Thunderbird 156.0 installed as my e-mail client. Every year about this time, I have to update the me… (čitajće wjace)
I am working on a Mac mini 2018, with Sequoia 15.7.5 installed, with Thunderbird 156.0 installed as my e-mail client. Every year about this time, I have to update the members of a couple of groups. This has always smoothly worked if I make the changes in iCloud's contacts, then wait a couple of hours and it syncs to Thunderbird. Not this year. No changes occurred. I have (more than once each) removed the iCloud address book and attempted to reinstall by creating a third party app password (Thunderbird freezes up after I enter username, URL and password and won't let me go further); closed thunderbird and reopened; uninstalled Thunderbird and reinstalled; attempted to export my iCloud contacts and import them to Thunderbird (nothing happened). At this point I'm worried I may have to manually enter a whole new address book for Thunderbird by hand. That would likely be several hundred addresses. Anyone have any suggestions?
Anyone know how to use the new setting "mail.addr_book.add_item_default_uri" in 155? The default value is a URI, "jsaddrbook://abook.sqlite", how do I figure out the URI … (čitajće wjace)
Anyone know how to use the new setting "mail.addr_book.add_item_default_uri" in 155? The default value is a URI, "jsaddrbook://abook.sqlite", how do I figure out the URI of an alternative? I want to point it to my CardDAV server, do I just set it to the CardDAV URL?
I have an address book setup with a number of what I'll call sub books for want of a better name. I used to be able to copy a contact from the address book to a sub book… (čitajće wjace)
I have an address book setup with a number of what I'll call sub books for want of a better name. I used to be able to copy a contact from the address book to a sub book. I have either forgotten how to do that or something may have changed. I tried to drag & drop the address from the main book to the sub book but that doesn't work any longer. What am I missing here?
How do i send addresses from Personal Address book to "To send file"?
I have successfully setup and installed Tbird on my new Windows 11 computer. Now all I need is to recover my contacts from the old computer's Acronis 2020 backup. How to … (čitajće wjace)
I have successfully setup and installed Tbird on my new Windows 11 computer. Now all I need is to recover my contacts from the old computer's Acronis 2020 backup. How to do that and/or what specifgic file to search for and recover. I have attached a jpg of the Acronis screen.
I have a contact list of about 90 addresses for a mailout. I want to copy the list to another computer. How can I do this? I've only managed to find how to copy the entir… (čitajće wjace)
I have a contact list of about 90 addresses for a mailout. I want to copy the list to another computer. How can I do this? I've only managed to find how to copy the entire address book.
When I receive an email, all the addresses in the incoming email are added to my address book. As a result I get email addresses added of people I don't even know. I wa… (čitajće wjace)
When I receive an email, all the addresses in the incoming email are added to my address book. As a result I get email addresses added of people I don't even know. I want to stop that.