Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

How to use Mac OS Contacts for my email addresses on Thunderbird

mischul

Instead of the Thunderbird Address Book, I'd like to use my Mac OS Contacts. How may I do this?

Instead of the Thunderbird Address Book, I'd like to use my Mac OS Contacts. How may I do this?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

I am not able to propose a simple solution. In earlier Thunderbird macOS versions the File menu contained an item "Use Mac OS X Address Book" (see 1st picture). This item no longer exists in the File menu of modern Thunderbird macOS versions, however if you create a first Thunderbird installation or an new profile in a modern version the Mac OS X Address Book is displayed by default in the Thunderbird Address Book (2nd image)

The Mac OS X Address Book is "read-only", so you cannot add, delete or modify any contacts. You'll always have to do this in the Mac Contacts.app. For this reason in Thunderbird I have created a CardDav address book for my "Contacts" which is automatically synchronized with my Mac Contacts.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.