Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

How to import contacts from Thunderbird to Zoho

MARC A VILLALOBOS

I want to sync my Contacts data from Thunderbird email to Zoho. Google advises a two-step approach. 1) export contacts from Thunderbird to computer drive, which I did. 2) import that data into Zoho. The problem is that Thunderbird's zip file it too large; it exceeds 500MB.

Possible solutions: 1) divide the zip file for manageable, multiple imports to Zoho; 2) or can thunderbird export in Zoho's preferred formats (CSV, LDIF, or VCF)? 3) or can the zip file be converted to either of these formats.

I have called Zoho's tech support, but they cannot assist. Now, I am stuck.

Please advise.

I want to sync my Contacts data from Thunderbird email to Zoho. Google advises a two-step approach. 1) export contacts from Thunderbird to computer drive, which I did. 2) import that data into Zoho. The problem is that Thunderbird's zip file it too large; it exceeds 500MB. Possible solutions: 1) divide the zip file for manageable, multiple imports to Zoho; 2) or can thunderbird export in Zoho's preferred formats (CSV, LDIF, or VCF)? 3) or can the zip file be converted to either of these formats. I have called Zoho's tech support, but they cannot assist. Now, I am stuck. Please advise.

Wšě wotmołwy (4)

if you go to the addressbook pane, highlight an addressbook, click the three dots to the right, an export menu appears. :)

Hi David!

Thanks for such a prompt reply. However, I did that already.

That is how I was able to export the data to the computer drive. The problem is that the zip file is too large for Zoho to accept.

How can the zip file be made smaller?

Actually, David... I apologize. It seems that per your instructions, it does import the data in CSV format. My bad. Thanks a bunch!

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.