Prašenja za slědowacu temu pokazać:

The keyboard broke after the update

The keyboard straight up doesn't show up when I tap on writable spaces. Like this support page, twitch or other chats, search boxes on Ddg or Google, or many other sites … (čitajće wjace)

The keyboard straight up doesn't show up when I tap on writable spaces. Like this support page, twitch or other chats, search boxes on Ddg or Google, or many other sites with writable boxes. Sometimes the keyboard will show up but won't actually let me write anything, and won't go away with normal means. When I try to close it, it just goes back a page and the keyboard stays on the screen not functioning. It's quite annoying and won't let me do what I want. I wrote this in a notepad app and copy paste it, 'cuz it won't let me write anything on the support page.

My phone is a ZenFone 10

Wočinjeny 2

I can't tap on security and privacy in settings

On 3 different android phones, I am unable to tap on security and privacy in settings. I can tap on "set as default browser" before it and I can tap on "private browsing"… (čitajće wjace)

On 3 different android phones, I am unable to tap on security and privacy in settings. I can tap on "set as default browser" before it and I can tap on "private browsing" after it, but I cannot tap on security and privacy. This is true of all 3 androids in the house.

Wočinjeny 1

reduce ram usage

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my ma… (čitajće wjace)

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my main browser But some times on miui it was laggy and now in lineage when I opened forkgram fdroid and Firefox nightly it freezes Is there any option to change to avoid freezing?

Wočinjeny

firefox on android syorage at 1.25 GB and climbing

Overtime android seems to balloon in storage size. I tried deleting history and data inside the app, it lowered slightly then shot back up. I does not always go up, see… (čitajće wjace)

Overtime android seems to balloon in storage size.

I tried deleting history and data inside the app, it lowered slightly then shot back up.


I does not always go up, seems i can go days or weeks wothout a noticeable increase, my guess it is happens whenever android is managing stored memory on apps, i recently restarted and it grew again.


I have tried remote debugging over usb on a mac and could not find anything taking up any amount of data that would account for this.


I dont really know what to do, i would like to avoid uninstalling the app and manually readding pw thing or gaving to save them to firefoxs cloud save. Eventually i will have to as phone storage is getting very low.


I mostly just watch YT on a regular tab, and browse the web in private tabs. I have ublock , no script, video backgroundplay fix as enabled addons, if any of that helps. None of them had a big memory footprint in remote debug.

Rozrisany 2 10

Interacting with home bar causes double tap sound

I have tap sounds turned on in Android. Usually, in Firefox, I get a single sound per tap as expected. However, some UI elements cause a double tap to sound, but otherwis… (čitajće wjace)

I have tap sounds turned on in Android. Usually, in Firefox, I get a single sound per tap as expected. However, some UI elements cause a double tap to sound, but otherwise function normally:

  • Any element of the home bar (e.g. new tab button, tab list, triple dots)
  • In the tab list, closing a tab via the X button

This is strange behavior to me.

Wočinjeny

Can't pick pop-up menu options on newest update

When using the browser on the newest update on the android app, I am unable to interact with pop up menus, such as when I want to change the options of a search, and I ca… (čitajće wjace)

When using the browser on the newest update on the android app, I am unable to interact with pop up menus, such as when I want to change the options of a search, and I can't give websites access to my camera because the allow pop up button doesn't work, the only thing I can do is tap off to the side of the menu to make it go away. The only fix to this I found was installing an older version of Firefox, ver 150.2 specifically.

Wočinjeny 2 10

page auto reload

why does the web page reload when on verification pages when switching apps to get code 9n question on mobile Firefox app which denies ability to prove valid user on ever… (čitajće wjace)

why does the web page reload when on verification pages when switching apps to get code 9n question on mobile Firefox app which denies ability to prove valid user on every secure site I am required to do verification on?

Wočinjeny

Letters duplicating when typing in search bar

Every time I search for something my letters are duplicating weirdly, like "test" becomes "testes"?? Ive updated the app, cleared cache, switched keyboards, no fix. It on… (čitajće wjace)

Every time I search for something my letters are duplicating weirdly, like "test" becomes "testes"?? Ive updated the app, cleared cache, switched keyboards, no fix. It only happens with the first word or two of the sentence, and it's getting really annoying especially when I need to make a quick search. More examples are " what" becoming "whatat" or "how to" becoming "how toto"

Wočinjeny 10

Buttons in pop-up windows don't work

Hello! In the last update of the application, I encountered such a problem that the buttons in the pop-up windows are not pressed. For example, even now, I had to ask thi… (čitajće wjace)

Hello! In the last update of the application, I encountered such a problem that the buttons in the pop-up windows are not pressed. For example, even now, I had to ask this question from the browser on my PC, because I couldn't select the topic I needed on my smartphone because the buttons in the pop-up window wouldn't press. Clearing the cache, deleting the application data, and even reinstalling the application did not help. This makes it very difficult to use the browser. If there is any solution to fix this, please share. Thanks!

Browser: Firefox Android 154.0 (Build #2016178695), 71302855625d5bfc0352ff18192d1cd0c6d95553 GV: 154.0-20260814215756 AS: 154.0.1.

Device: Oppo Reno14 F 5G; OS: Android 16; software version: CPH_2743_16.05.1000; region: Russia.

Wočinjeny 4 20

Temporarily drag the page from the browser to the mobile desktop, and then drag it back to the browser. Each time this is done, the page needs to be reloaded.

Temporarily drag the page from the browser to the mobile desktop, and then drag it back to the browser. Each time this is done, the page needs to be reloaded.Btw,I 'm usi… (čitajće wjace)

Temporarily drag the page from the browser to the mobile desktop, and then drag it back to the browser. Each time this is done, the page needs to be reloaded.Btw,I 'm using XiaoMi 15

Wočinjeny 4 60

Is there a way to make firefox snappier on android?

I like firefox for its privacy but performance wise, it feels slow compared to previous browsers I've used - opera and via browser. I have disabled automatic font sizing … (čitajće wjace)

I like firefox for its privacy but performance wise, it feels slow compared to previous browsers I've used - opera and via browser. I have disabled automatic font sizing as it's notorious culprit, set enhanced tracking protection to strict and use only 3 extensions with Ublock origin being the only resource heavy one. Still browsing feels sluggish and I just can't find a fix

Wočinjeny 1 10

slow and then stops

while other engins like Google and edge are very quick, firefox has been slow and then stops on android s21. clearing all app cache and cookies makes no difference … (čitajće wjace)

while other engins like Google and edge are very quick, firefox has been slow and then stops on android s21. clearing all app cache and cookies makes no difference

Wočinjeny 1 30

Why is YouTube video playback choppy in Firefox for Android, and what settings can I change to fix it?

Please provide a clear, step-by-step troubleshooting solution specifically for Firefox for Android. Explain the possible causes of choppy YouTube playback and show me whi… (čitajće wjace)

Please provide a clear, step-by-step troubleshooting solution specifically for Firefox for Android. Explain the possible causes of choppy YouTube playback and show me which Firefox settings to check or change, including hardware acceleration, extensions, video quality, cache, and performance settings. Please explain what to do at each step and how to test whether the problem has been fixed.

Wočinjeny 1 10