Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

I can't tap on security and privacy in settings

bethandmike9

On 3 different android phones, I am unable to tap on security and privacy in settings. I can tap on "set as default browser" before it and I can tap on "private browsing" after it, but I cannot tap on security and privacy. This is true of all 3 androids in the house.

On 3 different android phones, I am unable to tap on security and privacy in settings. I can tap on "set as default browser" before it and I can tap on "private browsing" after it, but I cannot tap on security and privacy. This is true of all 3 androids in the house.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi

Please can you walk me through in steps how you got to that menu?

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.