Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

reduce ram usage

alialialialiali13881388

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my main browser But some times on miui it was laggy and now in lineage when I opened forkgram fdroid and Firefox nightly it freezes Is there any option to change to avoid freezing?

Hi I recently upgraded my redmi note 9 4/128 to lineageos 23.2 before and after I use Firefox nightly (because Firefox is my default on PC and extension support) as my main browser But some times on miui it was laggy and now in lineage when I opened forkgram fdroid and Firefox nightly it freezes Is there any option to change to avoid freezing?

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.