Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Is there a way to make firefox snappier on android?

yayabrian42

I like firefox for its privacy but performance wise, it feels slow compared to previous browsers I've used - opera and via browser. I have disabled automatic font sizing as it's notorious culprit, set enhanced tracking protection to strict and use only 3 extensions with Ublock origin being the only resource heavy one. Still browsing feels sluggish and I just can't find a fix

I like firefox for its privacy but performance wise, it feels slow compared to previous browsers I've used - opera and via browser. I have disabled automatic font sizing as it's notorious culprit, set enhanced tracking protection to strict and use only 3 extensions with Ublock origin being the only resource heavy one. Still browsing feels sluggish and I just can't find a fix

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi

Are you testing this where you have a strong WiFi connection?

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.