Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

The keyboard broke after the update

CatWolfMask

The keyboard straight up doesn't show up when I tap on writable spaces. Like this support page, twitch or other chats, search boxes on Ddg or Google, or many other sites with writable boxes. Sometimes the keyboard will show up but won't actually let me write anything, and won't go away with normal means. When I try to close it, it just goes back a page and the keyboard stays on the screen not functioning. It's quite annoying and won't let me do what I want. I wrote this in a notepad app and copy paste it, 'cuz it won't let me write anything on the support page.

My phone is a ZenFone 10

The keyboard straight up doesn't show up when I tap on writable spaces. Like this support page, twitch or other chats, search boxes on Ddg or Google, or many other sites with writable boxes. Sometimes the keyboard will show up but won't actually let me write anything, and won't go away with normal means. When I try to close it, it just goes back a page and the keyboard stays on the screen not functioning. It's quite annoying and won't let me do what I want. I wrote this in a notepad app and copy paste it, 'cuz it won't let me write anything on the support page. My phone is a ZenFone 10

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Hi

Which keyboard app do you have installed on your device?

Hi, The default one, Gboard. Although it is working now somehow. I just don't know if it will break latter agian though. It's inconsistent.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.